Wooden Calculation Abacus
A “Wooden Calculation Abacus” is an educational tool traditionally used to teach and practice basic arithmetic operations, including counting, addition, and subtraction. It typically consists of a wooden frame with rows of beads that can be moved back and forth along wires. Here are some key features and benefits of a wooden calculation abacus:
- Math Education: The wooden abacus is an effective tool for teaching children, especially at a young age, to understand and perform basic math operations.
- Visual and Tactile Learning: It combines visual learning (counting the beads) with tactile learning (physically moving the beads), offering a multisensory approach to mathematics.
- Counting: Children can use the abacus to count objects or quantities by moving the beads one by one.
- Addition: The abacus can be used to perform addition by sliding beads to represent the numbers being added, allowing children to visually and physically understand the concept of addition.
- Subtraction: Subtraction is also possible by moving beads to represent the numbers being subtracted, helping children grasp the idea of taking away.
- Number Sense: Using an abacus can help develop number sense, which is a fundamental skill in mathematics.
- Practical and Durable: Wooden abaci are sturdy and long-lasting, making them suitable for repeated use in educational settings or at home.
- Early Math Skills: Abacuses are particularly useful for developing early math skills and laying a strong foundation for more advanced mathematical concepts.
Wooden calculation abacuses are available in different sizes and designs, making them suitable for various age groups and learning levels. They are a valuable tool for parents and educators interested in supporting children’s mathematical development.
Description of Product Wooden Calculation Abacus
Teacher Abacus is? attractively designed and are used by the teacher to make the student understand different mathematical tools. With various research from the world’s most renowned institutions, it is scientifically proven that the abacus perpetually develops the following aspects in humans. When a child works on the abacus, both hands are used to move the beads. This coordination leads to the stimuli of the right and the left brain simultaneously, resulting in the functioning of the entire brain. It improves Visualisation, Concentration, and Photogenic Memory
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Dimensions 20 × 15 × 2 cm
- Age group Age 3+, Age 4+, Age 5+, Age 6+, Age 7+