About this item
Introducing the Rise ‘n’ Shine 3-Wheel Scooter for Kids – the ultimate scooter for your little adventurer! Designed with a fold-n-carry feature, it’s portable and perfect for on-the-go use. The LED light-up deck and wheels with music will make your child the envy of the block while the comfortable and safe design ensures a fun and smooth ride. Easy to ride, this scooter is perfect for children aged 3-12 years old.
- Build to Last: Are you worried that your kiddo gets bored of new toys or grows too fast and toys no longer fit? StarAndDaisy’s kick scooter for kids ages 3–12 is the perfect gift to grow with children. The handlebar with twisting safety lock has 4 adjustable heights (24/26/29/31’’) to accommodate 3 to 12-year-old boys and girls. Ten years and even longer to last
- LIGHT UP YOUR LITTLE ONE’S WORLD: Kid’s Scooter for boys and girls ages 3-5 use lean-to-steer technology just like skiing and surfing. A great sports enlightenment toy helps kids strengthen their bodies and master balance and coordination. Double luminous bands on three wheels are absolutely attractive to children. The bearings, made of carefully selected materials, make steering smooth, quiet, and durable. They can easily stand up to the elements and cope with various roads.
- Enjoy every season: We want every kid to enjoy their outdoor time safely and healthily through exposure to nature. Star and Daisy’s toddler scooter is the best outdoor toy for all seasons. The maximum load of a kid’s scooter is 110 lbs. The applicable age is 3–12 years old. If there are any quality problems, please hit us up at any time.
- Easy Folding: Collapse and carry, or fold and stow, wherever you’re going, it’s easy.
Manufacturer & Importer
- Manufactured/ Imported by: SND Digital Retails LLP
- Packed by: SND Digital Retails LLP
Be the first to review “StarAndDaisy Rise ‘n’ Shine 3 Wheel Scooter for Kids, Easy & Portable Fold-N-Carry Design, LED Light-Up Deck & Wheel with Music, Comfortable & Safe, Easy to Ride (3 to 12 Year Kids) (Orange Black)”